Now is the moment to realise your dreams and start your own business.
What with the “green shoots” of recovery now taking hold in the UK economy, there is a renewed confidence that brings a wealth of opportunities to the companies that are ready and prepared to seize them.
As confidence slowly returns to the country’s businesses and consumers, opportunities are opening up for the brave entrepreneurs who are positioning themselves in the RIGHT place at what will without doubt turn out to be the RIGHT time. Find out how you can take your place in the band of entrepreneurs who are set to become Scotland’s leading growing companies of the next decade by visiting New Start Scotland.
This year’s show focuses on building the solid foundations and partnerships that will enable businesses to grow and flourish in the coming years. This is your chance to make sure your business is equipped to take advantage of the opportunities and primed to succeed. Do not miss out:
1. Start with a Flourish! - Starting, and subsequently running, a successful business requires a seemingly endless list of skills and qualities. In one day at New Start Scotland, you can find the inspiration, advice and contacts to make sure your business is best placed to start with a flourish.
2. The Right Advice - With over 60 free seminars from an outstanding collection of successful entrepreneurs and experts on virtually every aspect of starting a business, the show offers an unprecedented array of free advice to assist owner/managers of small new businesses.
3. All the Suppliers and Support Organisations - Over 150 different exhibitors will be represented at the exhibition. In just one day you can find all the suppliers and support organisations you need to successfully start up your business.
4. Develop your Business Skills - Take part in detailed, interactive workshops designed to cover vital areas of running a successful business; including Sales and Marketing, Recruitment, IT, Customer and Time Management, and Tax Issues.
5. Build New Contacts - Both the facilitated networking and coffee areas of the event give you the opportunity to effectively network with thousands of other business owners and managers. At New Start Scotland you can assemble all the valuable business contacts you will ever need.
6. Get Straight Answers from The Experts - This is your chance to get specific answers to your business problems from successful small business owners who have been there and done it. Face to face advice on a wide range of topics will be available throughout the show.
7. Staying up to Date - Take part in demonstrations of the latest business products and technology designed to save you time and money by increasing the efficiency and profitability of your future business.
8. Save Thousands of Pounds - Take advantage of valuable show discounts, promotions, giveaways and competitions. You can pick up free software or equipment, and save thousands of pounds with discounts on essential services and supplies at the event.
9. Plan for the Future – It may seem a little farfetched at the moment, but you never know what the next 12 months will bring. You could find yourself in a position to exhibit with us next year, and visiting the show will show you first-hand why it is so beneficial.
10. It's all completely FREE! - Incredibly, every aspect of the event including all the seminars, workshops and other features are completely free of charge.
Visitors can receive face to face help with:
- Raising Finance - Writing an effective business plan
- Marketing your business - Promoting your business online
- Bookkeeping and Accountancy - Design and print of logos, stationery, brochures and business cards
- Finding out about grants, loans, free advice and information - Patents, trademarks and Intellectual Property
- Tax Planning and guidance - Finding premises
- Forming a company - Recruiting and training staff
- Credit control and factoring - Sourcing reliable suppliers
- Personal development and training - Using the latest technology and business tools
- Buying an existing business or franchise - Outsourcing
- Selling your products - Reducing overheads
Follow us on Social Media and keep up with the latest Exhibitors, Show Discounts, Seminars, Prize Giveaways and much more!
Seminars & Workshops
Love, Grief & Dundee United
Justine’s story is truly extraordinary, packed with business lessons an... Read More
Reach New Customers Online
Take the next step and make your business more visible online so that new c... Read More
Leadership in a Young Entrepreneurial Start-Up
Nick Cohen is the Founder and CEO of a well-known and fast growing Glasgow ... Read More
The Future of Work
In the next decade we know that a new generation will take over as business... Read More
1-2-1 Advice Kiosks
Kick-start or revitalise your business. We have assembled experts in the se... Read More
Secrets of Selling Sessions
Sales is the lifeblood of your business, these focussed, small group sessio... Read More
Microsoft Product Demonstration Area
Explore how owning a business can be transformed by the technology you use,... Read More
Digital Marketing Workshops
This year we will have specific workshops covering different aspects of dig... Read More